- Data upload over quad band
- RS-485 interface (MODBUS Master or slave)
- 12 VDC or 24 VDC supply input with low current consumption
- Data transfer via Email(.csv format) or FTP
- SMS alert to pre-defined SIM nos.
The GSM/GPRS transmitter acts as a RS-485 MODBUS master/ slave and read the specified parameters from the input source(e.g. Energy meter)on regular intervals. The instantaneous data at end of transmission interval will be sent to specified email addresses (maximum 3 email addresses) in .CSV format, so user can read the data either in MS-Excel format or text format & optionally the data can be uploaded to the client server through FTP transfer. It also provides remote SMS alarm facility to predefined SIM numbers. It’s an efficient & cost effective solution for data monitoring applications.